The Exploratory QA role will be embedded within cross functional teams from the QA & Test discipline, the role will be responsible within the Pod/Team for testing software from both a technical and customer perspective to ensure maximum quality is achieved. As an exploratory tester you will be expected to gain an understanding of the product under test and use this understanding along with your testing experience to challenge and identify defects and improvements to the delivered product features. You will find bugs/defects and work directly with developers to fix them.
- Identify and contribute to implementation of improvements to make delivery more efficient saving time and/or money e.g. automation & reuse of test artefacts
- Identify and raise concerns for any future/forward planning tasks e.g. resource constraints, downtime, late delivery etc.
Provide estimates for the small/medium task within project delivery with escalation and reporting to lead/manager
- Ensure project journey meets business & customer standards highlighting appropriately issues or improvements during requirements / testing phases
- Validate customer behaviour and highlight any gaps / missed requirements
- Experience with working in XFT
- On-hands experience with task tracking software (e.g. Jira)
- On-hands experience with Documentation platform (Confluence)
- Exploratory testing techniques
- English B2+
- Mobile and/or Web application testing
- Healthcare package
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Chill room
HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA. We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.