Where is the beef? In Banking, of course. One of the most prominent banks is undergoing now a digital transformation. Become a part of it and join a close-knit group of developers working across platforms in Java, Android, and iOS. We are looking to hire a Mobile Test Automation engineer for the development and support of the bank's iOS Banking app, a new Web and mobile banking solution, in-house, Will you be one of them?
The Vstorm story is simple, yet clear. Our community specializes in high-tech applications and remote team development — our projects impact hundreds of thousands of people and solve technological challenges. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aiding them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, TÜV Austria, and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
What will you do:
- Planning, developing, managing and executing automated software tests
- Designing and deploying of automated test framework
- Maintaining the automated test scripts
- Analyzing and reporting test results
- Training the QA team
Ideally, if you have:
- Experience with SWIFT
- Knowledge of mobile testing automation framework: XCUITest
- Experience with continuous integration tool: preferably Jenkins
- Good knowledge of iOS
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Integration events
The Vstorm story is simple, yet clear. Our community specializes in high-tech applications and remote team development — our projects impact hundreds of thousands of people and solve technological challenges. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like Viessmann, Atos, TÜV Austria and others from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, the energy sector, banking, automotive and telecommunication companies are among them.
In Vstorm community you can:
- Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
- Work on long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills
- Workation and digital nomading has never been easier, as we care about the performance, not location
- Use our annual budget up to 5000PLN gross to spend on what you love
- Freedom from day one. 100% remote and flexible with a fully digital working environment — In Vstorm, we care about the performance, not the location. It is our way to help you design your best life, precisely how you want it.
- Community-driven Community is about getting people together around a shared purpose and similar mindset. We hear community members’ voices and focus on achieving positive and equitable outcomes.
- Driving potential. We want you to unblock your career and life potential. Design your dream life without limits and constantly grow together with community members.
- Human-centric. Community culture that revolves around its people and considers their specific needs, not forgetting our society. We care about your financial, mental, and physical well-being.
Our vision To become a global community that leverages a digital transformation potential and design human dream lives from any corner of the planet, at any time. Antoni Kozelski, CEO & Co-founder
Approach to conduct
- Integrity and trust are the principles and standards that guide the way we do business in the Vstorm – ethically and with mutual respect and in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to us. Our responsibility is always to do what we promise – the correct thing.
Where do we stand?
Diversity and Inclusion
- It’s all about bringing people together around a similar mindset, and topics they care about, but without losing sight of their individuality.
- To ensure that our community is fair and 100 percent talent-based, we focus on diversity and inclusion.
- The fourth industrial revolution has made us aware that happy employees add value to the business, making it more ethical and competitive.
Community Social Responsibility
- It means making a positive contribution to our communities.
- The members of our community commit voluntarily, as long as it is in their hearts.
- We operate as an ethical, sustainable, and human-oriented brand in a digitalized world.
As our planet is shaking, we know it’s time for us to act and go green. We are a paperless community, with no waste policies:
- We minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- We promote rechargeable batteries wherever possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and with our clients.
- Utilize any opportunity to raise awareness of opportunities to minimize our environmental footprint
Join us. We wait for your talent.