Riverland Reply is the Reply group company specialized in consulting end-to-end customer-oriented solutions and strategies. The company combines in-depth knowledge of digital Customer Experience with the full potential of cloud native technologies. This expertise allows Riverland Reply to remove the barriers between a product-based technology and a full custom implementation. Knowing that Customer Experience (CX) in the digital area must be highly flexible to be adapted to different industries and markets. Riverland Reply advises his clients in how to approach the main CX, identity and access management challenges. The strong partnership and close collaboration with their partners Oracle and ForgeRock make Riverland Reply the experts of related CX products, identity and access management solutions.
- As part of a new international business initiative, you will be involved in creation of prototypes and support in the technical conception of applications
- You will be responsible for definition and execution of test cases as part of an agile team as well as implementation of innovative features
- Together with your agile team you will have active communication in Sprint Reviews and Refinements with the customer
- Your development work will be done with modern open source frameworks, tools and paradigms like J2E, Microservices, Docker, NOSQL, Kubernetes and AWS
- We are looking forward to your successfully completed studies in computer science, mathematics, physics or a similar qualification
- Proven J2E experience as well as the interest in constantly learning further languages and frameworks
- Following the modern and agile DevOps approach and working in Agile environment is not an obstacle for you
- You are communicative team player with very good English language skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Visa Services
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
Develop yourself and the digital future – at Reply!
Reply is made up of a network of highly specialised companies, which support leading industrial groups in defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices, using new technology and communication paradigms, such as Artificial Intelligence; Big Data; Cloud Computing; Digital Communication; Internet of Things; Mobile and Social Networking.