- The core application DDX - Digital Mailbox will be developed within the project scope. The application will be designed in that way that the core components of the application can be reused, and the product can be installed for other countries. The front end for DDX - Digital Mailbox application will support 2 languages( German and English)
- The application interface for the customer side will be placed on dedicated server in the online banking server farm. They will be developed in a responsive design supporting the usage in a range of multiple devices in a range of PC down to mobile devices.
- A work basket functionality will be provided via the integration into the application TIBCO. Tibco will be used to provide escalation management for running process.
Goal of the project is to establish a common Digital Mailbox to exchange documents between customer and advisor. This enables the bank to exchange documents in a secure, GDPR compliant way and lay out the path to a digital end to end process. On the project the integration of the e-forms process in Tibco is planned. This enables the advisor to fill and sent an e-form directly from Tibco e-forms process to the customers Digital Mailbox activity check list. The Digital Mailbox will enable the possibility to sign documents with an AES like translation via online banking TAN or SMS OTP. Within the Digital Mailbox there will be a simple chat functionality where advisor and customer can exchange short messaged. This enables the customer to interact with the advisor and can be used to clarify questions in a digital way. For some updates additionally an e-mail notification will be sent to the customer.
Who we're looking for?
- J2EE, Java
- Xframe2 - nice to have
- Angular - nice to have
- Tivoli active matrix as the BPM tool - nice to have
- Red head fuse, openShift, axway, Kafka - messaging - nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Starting date - beginning of August
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events