- Wealth management platform for financial advisors and investors
- Used by dozens of thousands of financial advisors
- Raised over $55 million in investor capital to help fuel our future growth
- Company size: 100+ people
- Acquired 4 other companies: NestEgg, Junxure, WealthMinder, Kredible
- Headquartered in New York, USA
- Current team at INSART: 25+ software engineers
- Team is made up of designers, enterprise technologists, data scientists, futurists and business builders
- Believe that the future of financial advice is personal, scientific and beautiful
- Working with us you will gain strong knowledge in wealth management, portfolio management, financial goal-based planning, brokerage and other financial things
- Work-life balance — the most important thing for us. We usually don’t have any overtime, but if yes — they are paid. In INSART we are committed to making work enjoyable first.
- Education & self-development possibilities: regular free technology fin-tech events and workshops. If you are interested in investment and other fin-tech news, you are on the right path with us. English classes for more confident speaking at meetings. Corporate library with accumulated knowledge for everyone who loves to read and to learn something new.
- Flexible working conditions — yes. You can have a fully comfortable work mode, just stick to deadlines and attend work meetings. Our engineers usually prefer to sleep up to 11am, but if you need to start your work earlier — we will figure something out. Maybe we’ll send them a morning rooster, why not?
- Fully remote. Yes, we prefer to work from home, but if you need to escape from your annoying someone’s (pets, relatives, neighbors, etc.) to the lounge-office — just call us. We’ll share its address for you.
- Friendly and professional team. Mature management. No time-trackers, only Jira timesheet filling once per month. Performance and salary evaluation process once per year depending on productivity results. Career growth opportunities inside the project and company also.
- Medical insurance package. Fully health insurance package for you and your family as needed from our partners — UNIQA medical service. Paid sick leave and 4 weeks of paid vacation from INSART as well.
- Interview stages: usually it’s a short call with the recruiter, up to 20 min + tech interview with our team + final offer call (30-60 min). We always share the feedback, no matter what results it keeps.
- Providing all the necessary staff that you need for a productive workday. You can work from your lovely laptop or you can ask us for the working one.
- Manage and grow the current automated regression / CI test suite
- Participate proactively in daily stand-up meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Provide input into the Test Strategy / Test Plan documents
- Configuration of Test Environments and Test Data
- Drive product quality by capturing, escalating and pursuing resolution on defects
- Communicate test results, metrics and risk assessments to project stakeholders
- Review automation code of your team members
- Work with developers, quality assurance specialists, and other managers on process improvements
- Recruiting and mentoring new QA members
- 1+ years of experience in managing/leading QA automation team and processes
- 3+ years of work with automated test tools and programming languages, in particular, Selenium, Serenity and Java.
- Automation of both UI and Backend is required
- Strong experience in software testing (4+ years)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience in writing feature files (Cucumber)
- Test automation skills and knowledge of automated test tools for online applications, specifically Selenium and Java
- Experience with Jenkins Pipeline scripts
- Knowledge of the breadth of different types of testing such as System, Functional, Integration, Performance, Regression, Unit, Manual, and Automation.
- Upper-intermediate English (speaking and writing)
Additional technologies you would have chance to work with:
Docker AWS, k8s, DevSpace, TestContainers, Serenity, Selenoid, GGR Jenkins pipeline scripts, SprintBootTests, ETL tests.
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrume (Agile)
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Who chooses technology: Team
- Developers: 20
- Testers: 15
- Project Managers: 2
- Designers: 1
- Project management software: JIRA, Slack, ClickUp
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Sign up bonus
- Integration events
INSART is a strategic technology partner for the top Fintech companies.
Our big goal is to transform INSART from an outstaffing agency into a strategic technological partner for 100+ top Fintech companies with overall 100+ million users for all clients before 2030.
Areas of expertise: Paytech, Money Remittance | Digital Banking, Neobanks | Wealthtech, Robo-Advisors, Personal Finance | Asset Management, Investment & Savings | Trading & Capital Markets | Insurtech | Lendtech, Alternative Loans, Re-financing | Real Estate & Mortgages | Crowdfunding Fundraising Platforms | Nonprofits | Donations | Accounting, Corporate Finance, Payroll & Benefits | Regtech, Compliance & Online Cybersecurity.
We are a team of 90+ people passionate in Fintech and software engineering, located primarily in Kharkiv (Ukraine) and Krakow (Poland) with the headquarters in Miami, Florida (USA).
What we stand for? 🚀
INSART helps Fintech companies build the most innovative, convenient, secure, and cost-effective software products and solutions.
We use our technological, management, and domain expertise and provide secure teams of software engineering experts to solve business challenges of our clients.
We aim to transform all verticals of the legacy financial industry and to provide people with the tools to achieve financial freedom in the digital world.
You can learn more about us at www.insart.com
- Online Payment Systems & Payment Processing
- Wealth Management & Robo-advisors
- Lending & Fundraising
- Trading Platforms & Algorithms
- Insurances & InsurTech
- Online Security
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
- Big Data Analytics
Technologies by system architecture layers:
- Backend/Server: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Tapestry, Faces, EJB
- SQL DBs: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2
- NoSQL DBs: MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4j
- Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, Hazelcast, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Data Science & Analytics: R, Python, C++, OLAP, MatLab
- Embedded: C/C++, Embedded Linux
- Cloud: Amazon AWS, Heroku