We create powerful and intuitive server, web and mobile products for collecting, analyzing, rendering and delivering geospatial data.
We are also responsible for developing custom solutions based on our field-tested GIS products offering. Most of our biggest customers need tailored solutions and the team we are recruiting to takes care of addressing those needs.
As a key member of the development team of the M.App X, part of the Hexagon Safety, Infrastructure
& Geospatial Division you will take part in bringing the web-based image exploitation system to the next generation. M.App X is a revolutionary product that provides tools in a web browser which were previously only available in high end desktop applications. It combines ease of use with extensible geoprocessing capabilities.
Your main tasks include:
- Development of responsive UIs by writing high-quality, clean code,
- Development of unit tests,
- Actively participate as a Scrum Team member,
- Share knowledge and interact with other teams (development, QA, support),
- Contributing to constant process improvement.
Required Knowledge & Expertise
- Experience in software development (at least 3 - 5 years),
- Good knowledge of commonly used algorithms and data structures,
- Good skills in object-oriented programming,
- Good knowledge of unit, functional and integration testing,
- Knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented programming principles,
- Experience in working with distributed version control systems (Mercurial, Git),
- Communicative English (B2),
- Problem solving and focused on code quality mindset.
- Willingness to acquire new competences,
- Communicative team players, yet self-sufficient.
Nice to have
- Experience with back-end programming (C#/.NET),
- Experience with TypeScript, React, Angular, Knockout, Webpack, Wix, Maven,
- Experience in Agile development (SCRUM),
- Analytical and math skills,
- Knowledge of GIS topics.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
HEXAGON | Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Let us share with you Our Story: https://hexagon.com/our-story !