Do you want to turn the challenges of digitization into the solutions of the future? Join us in tackling the core IT issues of leading global companies. Deploy customized platforms, architectures, strategies, and organizations to leverage the digital potential of our customers and drive true
innovation, with state-of-the-art tools such as cloud computing, AI, blockchain, microservices, and containerization. Add your individual strengths to our unique team, always there to support you. Together with Boston Consulting Group and our clients, we turn digital visions into reality.
How to grow with us
We guarantee constant new development incentives in an open and rewarding work environment. You'll face challenges every day together with a dedicated team of talented colleagues. Individual training offers and a culture of open feedback will provide the framework you need to explore and perfect your own strengths. Our modern structures enable you to stay focused. This includes easy travel booking, our excellent back-office support and comprehensive Knowledge Center. With our regular office Fridays and legendary events, we cultivate a strong and close team network from which you will also profit beyond your case work.
Shape the world of tomorrow
- You'll shape the digital transformation of globally leading companies while keeping overarching technical solutions and individual client circumstances clearly in view
- You'll develop groundbreaking projects by enabling your clients to effectively use agile methods and modern approaches in the context of strategic IT implementation
- You'll smooth the path for tailored, future-oriented customer journeys based on precise analysis of the specific situation and with current market developments and trends such as machine learning in mind
- You'll design and optimize unique IT architectures within the framework of enterprise solution requirements, modern custom software developments, and sustainable digital solutions, including cyber resilience.
You can help us make a difference if:
- You have a degree in computer science, (business) informatics, or a related discipline
- You have at least two years of relevant experience in IT consulting
- You know exactly what the buzzwords machine learning, cyber resilience, DevOps, agile, AI, and robotics mean
- You enjoy tackling complex digital challenges and are enthusiastic about developing and sharing solutions
- You feel comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and global contexts and are flexible and willing to travel
- You're good at understanding and communicating complex topics in both Polish and English.
As an integral part of BCG’s global knowledge and expert network, BCG Platinion supplements the range of services with design thinking, technological know-how, and implementation competence in business-critical IT questions.
Working across all industries and sectors, we've delivered 1,200 projects in the last 2 years alone, introducing the hallmarks of a bionic company to our clients, empowering them with superior customer experience, efficient data-driven operations and highly innovative teams.
Working organically across disciplines and across BCG, we offer a unified and unrivaled opportunity that combines strategic thinking with hands-on applications. We’re growing our team across the globe. We are looking for smart team players with deep technical expertise.
Warsaw office of BCG Platinion in 2022 celebrates its 4 anniversary. Our team consists of a group of extraordinary people. They are creative, open minded, supportive and full of passion and expertise.