Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
- protecting businesses all over the world from modern threats through a Co-security approach;
- fighting against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between;
- working for our European client in an international team.
Joining Netguru as a Frontend Developer means:
- working with an experienced team of developers;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- working on startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- using processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- working with dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous developing of your hard and soft skills;
- developing products for our clients from all over the world;
- working in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team and help the team achieve its goals with dedicated Project Manager;
- helping the team to find solutions to issues.
Apply if you have:
- 3+ years of proven commercial experience in building web applications;
- solid experience with Vue.js;
- experience with Python/Node.js;
- experience with Linux;
- experience with AWS (Lambda, Dynamo DB, SQS);
- experience with SQL;
- experience with Options API;
- experience with Typescript;
- experience with Refactor;
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+).
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru