We are looking for a SQL developer to develop SQL queries, procedures. You will be responsible for designing tables, storing procedures, views and functions and ensuring their stability, reliability and performance. In this role you’ll work alongside application development and reporting teams to ensure reliable data is enabled for reporting purposes.
- Interpret and analyse data from various source systems to support data integration and data reporting needs within CBRE.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with team leads to prioritize business and information needs
- Develop complex code data scripts (primarily SQL)
- Troubleshoot & determine best resolution for data issues and anomalies
- Assist in development of software technical documentation
- Design, specify, implement, and maintain systems using Kanban methodology.
- 3+ years professional work experience in analytical/data roles
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Utilizes programming and analytical tools, including SQL or similar relational database tools to formulate models and/or extract insights.
- Data Modelling/Mapping experience
- Attention to details with a strong focus on accuracy, data validation and data integrity
- Highly self-motivated and showing initiative, flexible and collaborative
- Responsible and mature attitude (responsibility for the managed reporting projects)
- Python or VBA experience
- Experience with Master Data Management
- Experience of Data Governance processes. E.g. Data Profiling, Data Quality, Reference Data Management
- Technical experience of Yardi, YSR reporting skills or another Property Management Systems
- Understanding of the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Pakiet medyczny
- Kursy językowe
- Parking dla samochodów
- Parking dla rowerów
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje
- Pokój relaksu
CBRE Business Services Organization
CBRE Business Services Organisation
world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.