We are a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shapes how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
DevSecOps Automation Enablement mission is to provide standardised value-added services to the Developer experience and cloud enablement solutions, processes and tools that deliver the highest level of service to our customers through bold innovation, focused risk management and a collaborative and open culture of continuous improvement.
Automation architect is a key role within DevSecOps Automation Enablement team, having responsibilities to facilitate adoption of standard Development toolset as well as standard architecture patterns for onboarding applications onto Cloud.
The role will have potential involvement throughout project lifecycle phases - from gathering Requirements to Production deployment, and interaction with a wide variety of teams to generate and refine developer-focused resources including cloud architectures patterns, templates for CI/CD pipelines, application builds, automated testing, code scanning to production deployments.
There will also be involvement in proof-of-concept implementations, pilots and definition of Principles, Policies and Standards.
Provides a framework, functions(scripts), and templates to ensure consistent and efficient delivery automation of SDLC and infrastructure lifecycle activities, reducing human intervention, avoiding redundancy, and enabling development teams to realize the full benefits of standard tools and processes.
- Participate in deep-dive analysis and maturity assessment of current DevOps practices
- Identify and define Automation Architecture Principles and how to apply them in building or re-working the automation framework(s) and artefacts
- Support delivery projects from technological and logistical perspective
- Develop automation solutions for Cloud (IAC - Terraform), CI/CD pipelines (YAML) and QE process areas application technologies
- Develop design patterns, modules, and libraries to integrate SDLC processes into the CI/CD pipeline
- Provide Technical expertise in resolving automation engineering, coding, and architecture issues
- Interface with Cloud Engineering/Ops, DevTools on all DevSecOps Automation-related issues
- Participate as a major contributor to the selection of automation tools
- Participate in tools Proof of Concept (POCs) and provide final analysis and recommendations
- Contribute to creating educational materials and conducting training and mentoring sessions on DevSecOps-related subjects
- Identify industry trends and ensure that these are reflected in the resources provided to development teams, working with policy and platform owners where necessary to effect change
- Act as an advocate for the development team, working to understand and mitigate challenges and gaps with regards to all aspects of the intake process
- BA/BS in IT or Business-related technology field or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps Automation across various Technologies
- 3+ years of experience in working at an Enterprise organisation implementing large scale, niche, end-to-end, advanced technology solutions
- 3+ years of hands-on experience across Cloud Services, SDLC Tools, specifically CI/CD tools - Open-Source or Commercial.
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concepts (IAC)
- Knowledge of Cloud Technology basics across CSPs - Amazon, Microsoft, and Google
- Knowledge and implementation experience of DevOps, CI/CD, DevSecOps concepts
- Good level of understanding of Architecture principles, design methodologies and their applicability
- Ability to work in an Enterprise organization and be able to communicate with senior members of Dev, Infrastructure, and Architecture teams as needed.
- Hands-on experience of the following:
o Creating and deploying CI/CD pipelines (GitLab / Jenkins / Nexus)
o Configuring and running Code/Binary scans using solutions like SonarQube, Veracode, etc.
o Configuring and using Secrets management tools like Vault and Cloud native solutions
o Broad knowledge of SDLC Tools, specifically Build, Test and Deploy Automation tools, e.g., Maven, Gradle, Selenium, Ansible, etc.
o Good understanding on Dockers
o Hands-on experience in automating standard application technologies, e.g., UI (Web/Thick Clients), Messaging / API systems, Database (including noSQL)
o Hands-on experience in one or more Automation Frameworks, e.g., Karate Framework (API & UI), Rational Integration Tester, SOAP UI, REST-Assured, UFT, etc.
o Good understanding of Agile SDLC, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Gherkin language
- Good understanding of Test Automation implementation across at least one of the platforms - Web, Desktop, Cloud, Mobile, etc.
- Experience in the Finance industry or knowledge of Financial products is a huge plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!