Our client is an EU subsidiary of a Global Financial Bank working in multiple markets and asset classes.
This role will be focusing on the administration of already deployed Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
Atlassian Support Engineer for the Client:
- Administration of already deployed Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo) which has already been deployed - enterprise server-side installation with over 400 users
- Effectively raise, record, monitor progress of all incidents and service requests specific to Atlassian product
- Support & implement additional mechanisms for data storage and transformation in accordance with company policies
- IT support coverage during CET working hours (incident management & resolution)
- Research & analysis of future options in terms of migration to Cloud
- Provide timely feedback to the business and stakeholders as required.
- Provide troubleshooting solutions, report and analyze tickets raised
- Liaise with other support/development teams to resolve cross-system issues
Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo) .
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Banking /Financial Services
- Experience with deployed Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Experience in data storage and transformation
- Experience in cloud migration
Non technical skills
- Good communication skills with the business people and IT
- Superior problem-solving abilities.
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude to switch tasks quickly and adapt to change.
- Training on Datawarehousing, BI, Data modelling, Microsoft SQL server, SSIS, Scrum
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!