Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
- Participation in all aspects of software development,
- Caring for the high quality of manufactured solutions,
- Implementation and analysis of the source code,
- Covering the source code with tests (unit and integration) and debugging;
- Source code documentation,
- Software optimization in terms of performance and availability,
- Constant cooperation with other members of the project team,
- Getting to know the tools / technologies needed to meet the requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Android applications development
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, OOP, SOLID, Clean Code principles and code testing
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- Very good command of the English language (minimum B2)
- Kotlin-first approach
- Familiarity with Java
- MVVM architecture pattern
- Jetpack Compose, Dagger Hilt, Lifecycle, Jetpack Navigation
- Retrofit, OkHttp3, Moshi
- JUnit, MockK, Espresso
- Material Design
Nice to have:
- Kotlin Coroutines (experience with RxJava is a plus)
- CI/CD, Gitlab CI
- Gradle, Kotlin DSL used to contribute build logic within the
- Jira, Gitlab
- macOS experience
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.