Our innovative solutions and products are characterized by the highest efficiency and reliability. They are used wherever it is all about recording, analyzing and presenting 3D information. Improve your future with us, become part of our team and this global success story
Your main tasks include:
- Design, implementation, testing and integration of software components in the area ofreality capture
- Research and development of high precision, high performance image and point cloud processing algorithms
- Maintenance and quality assurance of said software components and algorithms
- Collaboration with various distributed development teams on different hardware and software platforms
- A relevant university qualification (Master, PhD) in computer science, mathematics orengineering
- Excellent communication skills in English, ability to work collaboratively in distributedenvironment
- Proficiency in software development using modern C++
- Experience with utilization of common libraries: boost, opencv, eigen
- Experience with utilization of common tools: git, cmake
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, PowerShell or Unix Shell scripts - would bea plus
- Experience with any of: ADB, WSL, DVC, Linux, TeamCity, conan, docker - would be aplus
- Self-organized, pro-active, reliable, open minded
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
HEXAGON | Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Let us share with you Our Story: https://hexagon.com/our-story !