Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
- Designing UI for AR solutions
- AR application implementation
- Min. 4 years of experience with Java Script / ECMAScript
- Very good knowledge of Web Services, REST, CSS/SASS, HTML, XML
- Knowledge and understanding of the http / https / ws / wss protocols
- Responsive Web Desing oriented to mobile devices
- Knowledge and understanding of the differences resulting from the types of 3D models (Surface geometry vs Solid Models)
- English min. B2
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of (or willingness to) Vuforia Studio,
- Basic knowledge of Postgres, Blender, Figma, Photoshop, Creo Parametric or Credo Illustrate
- Basic knowledge of (or willingness to) PTC Thingworx
- Basic knowledge of AngularJS,
- NodeJS, TypeScript, Three.js, WebGL Shaders
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.