We are running a number of projects for a global investment bank.
Team is responsible for migration of legacy solution from java application platform (JAP6) to Java 11 (Spring Boot).
- Back end: Enterprise Spring Boot
- DB: Oracle
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- QA: Selenium (Java), Cucumber, BDD
- Perform exploratory and functional manual testing
- Regression testing of application (manual and automated)
- Create automation tests using Selenium (Java)
- Support users during UAT
Role implies both manual and autotomated testing
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- BSc/MSc in Computer science/Finance/Economics/Math or relevant
- Familiarity with different types of testing, test techniques, testing theory
- Hands-on experience with test design, funtional testing, test reporting
- Hands-on test automation experience
- Selenium Webdriver with Java
- Understanding of Web Services, SOAP/REST API, JSON, etc.
- Good SQL level
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- ISQTB certification
- Requirements engineering experience
English: B1 Intermediate
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git, BitBucket...
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
- Architectural decisions are made by: architects
- Who chooses technology: architect, team
- Project management software: mostly JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for athlets
- Benefit System
- Benefit System for Families and Partners
- Cafeteria Program
- Healthcare package
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Car Leasing Program
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!