Hitachi Energy is looking for IAM Engineer for its Kraków, Poland location.
Hitachi Energy provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise. Our solutions help the world’s most asset-intensive industries such as energy, utilities, and mining to solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At Hitachi Energy, it is the people that matter most - to us and our customers. Which is why, we are always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key.
In this role, you will report to Software Development Manager in Kraków and work in our Global Lumada Core Team to support the Enterprise Software (ES) product group that delivers the Lumada portfolio.
An ideal candidate has experience in building tools and processes for supporting multiple teams that work independently over modern, loosely-coupled architecture. If you learnt your lesson from failures and obstacles on your way, you are fit for this role. Anyone with such experience already knows that this role is an ambitious mix of building frameworks, platforms, and reusable components, preparing guidelines, running PoCs, learning by failing fast, choosing technologies, providing automated quality assurance, doing integrations, versioning, branching, composing products and more. You name it.
If you are a person who has experience in the Identity and Access Management domain and wants to work in an international company, then this is an opportunity for you. The role requires knowledge from the IAM area (i.a. access request workflow, self-request, batch assignment, auditing), deep understanding of the cyber security best practices, and strong technical background in the following standards and concepts: SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Single sign-on, and GDPR Compliance.
- Build, test and rollout of enterprise Identity and Access Management solution in association with internal and external resources
- Ensure solutions adhere to internal standards and industry best practices.
- Support projects around Identity and Access Management and implementation of related solutions and technologies
- Rapidly prototype resolutions when new challenges are encountered.
- Be a member of a cross-disciplinary team (active participation in team activities that focus on a common goal)
- Cross-train with other team members to share knowledge and learn new skills.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities and conferences, and reading professional publications
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions, KeyCloak or/and Saviynt is a plus
- Experience with SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Single sign-on, and optionally GDPR compliance
- Good understanding of the microservices architecture and related topics (Kubernetes, Docker, message queues)
- Knowledge about integrations with the identity providers
- Experience with the .NET technology stack: C#, REST Web Services, .Net Core and Entity Framework
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and track progress across a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work in a diverse global environment with a positive, goal-orientated approach.
- Good communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Scrum, Agile
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.