We are looking for a new Colleague to take on the challenges of developing Drupal-based applications for our new International Clients and who is willing to show up in our Warsaw office to have lunch with a Team from time to time. If you love working with inspiring people and want to expand your experience in an environment focused on learning and constant growth, let us know if these skills match your profile, by sending your resume in English.
- working closely with high profile international clients
- Developing Drupal-based applications
- full-stack web development and solution design
- collaboration with a team of backend and frontend developers, testers and designers
- you have spent at least 2 years of your commercial experience using Drupal 7 and/or Drupal 8
- you already carried out migration of D7 to D8 and you will be able to do it again with no issue
- database design, APIs and integrations are nothing new to you
- you have an active profile on Drupal.org
- communicating in English is not a big deal for you
- you have the willingness to travel to Norway for a week now and then
- Additional monitor
- OS X
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants supporting each other, working in a collaborative, international environment, and championing diversity. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, JS and many more technologies.
These are our values:
- We deliver sustainable value. Understanding our clients business goals drives the value we deliver. We put the end user first and believe that great customer experience can be your best competitive advantage. We create long-term partnerships for lasting results.
- We draw the maps for the journeys that matter. We embrace the tension of constant innovation. We expand boundaries, iterate to learn quickly, seek meaningful change for our clients, and create new ways of working.
- We are curious and data-driven. We use analytics and research to discover insights and ideas pivotal to your success, and turn them into digital solutions.
- We are better together. We create and work in strong teams. We are inclusive because we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We support each other, ask for help, and reach out.
- Work with us and get inspired. We strive for personal growth. Generous learning and sharing is a natural part of our work. We are accountable and honest. We take ownership and lead.
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.