EcoVadis is currently seeking a motivated Engineering Team Leader to join our growing product engineering team. The Engineering Team Leader is responsible for the good functioning and performance of the team, from both an individual and collective view. The role will manage, develop and expand the team to meet challenging business goals and time frames.
Engineering Team Leader is also responsible for the quality of what the team delivers, and must therefore implement the good practices as necessary, for various aspects of the job. You’ll collaborate with other engineering managers to ensure that development processes are optimal.
- Build, mentor, and grow a team of 6-8 engineers, support hiring and development of team members
- Work with Product Owners & Product Managers to understand desired application capabilities
- Focus the team on shipping the most impactful features while continually raising the bar on operational excellence
- Coordinate and communicate seamlessly across engineering and product leadership teams
- Actively participate in the software development process
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the engineering and management teams.
- Provide monitoring data (KPI) with respect to the team's assignment.
- Maintain an on-going overview of resource allocations and technology skill sets, and proactively ensure that the team is prepared with needed competences.
- In collaboration with tech leaders, provide guidance around the craftsmanship, availability and scalability of our product and help managing risks throughout the development process
- 8+ years in software product engineering
- 3+ years as a software engineering leader/manager
- Experience and passion for hiring, growing, developing and guiding people
- Excellent knowledge of modern web application development (Azure, .NET & React is a plus)
- Experience working in Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe)
- Excellent communication skills including mentoring, coaching and conflict handling.
- Self-driven and team player.
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (C1/C2)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.