SAP ABAP / FIORI Developer
- Develop new programs (using ABAP or FIORI), components, workflows and interfaces;
- Debug SAP program code to find and fix issues and recover the original functionality;
- Consult with solution designers and propose the technical design of the new components for SAP applications;
- Document changes on the system and technical design of new components to ensure their readability for future reference;
- Test newly added functionalities to avoid errors on productive system;
- Work on tasks independently.
- Work in multinational, innovative environment;
- Attractive salary and package of benefits (medical insurance, benefit card, additional free birthday day and more);
- Having a chance to be involved in many interesting international projects in Deutsche Telekom;
- Working with variety of technologies;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Relaxing area – table football, PlayStation and board games are here for you.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven experience within the field of ABAP or FIORI, Web Dynpro, SAP Dialog programming, SAP reports, workflows, interface realization (connectivity via PI, IDOCs/ALE);
- Good knowledge of interfaces and integration between SAP modules and/or other ERP products;
- Knowledge of SAP concepts – FICO or PM/CS or MM/WM or SD or GRC modules will be an advantage;
- Analytical skills, ability to perform in complex IT environment;
- Understanding of complete processes (beyond direct area of expertise) and multi-layer dependencies;
- Experience with ToC, Solution Manager/JIRA usage and development with dual release lines (Maintenance and Project line);
- Experience with FIORI and Winshuttle usage would be an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure in non-hierarchical as in hierarchical surroundings, always in international and cross-functional teams;
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written (German would be an advantage).
How we work?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages