We are looking for experienced Project Manager to deal end to end with 1 or few projects in Poland. This role has potential to become a program manager soon with responsibilities in Project Budget \ Hiring \ People management.
- be part of strong management organization, working on common goal scaling the location, improving the processes, ramping up projects and programs
- building efficient communications between distributed development teams
- maintaining oversight of projects to ensure client satisfaction and building high level relationships.
- Project Management for 1-3 projects in our programs portfolio.
- Line Management, People management being responsible for direct and indirect subordinates, their motivation and retention
- hiring talented experienced engineers
- cooperate with admin functions (recruiting, HR, office operations, IT, legal,...) to make sure operations run smoothly
- being responsible for delivery, providing project updates, working with project risks, issues and escalations
- (in the future) financial management & P&L
- Hands-on knowledge of software development life-cycle with proven experience in management in software development industry (>2 years in IT)
- Experience in people management being responsible for direct subordinates, their motivation and retention
- Experience in hiring most talented and experienced engineers
- Leadership, influence on people, enthusiastic personality
- Building, transforming and improving teams and larger organizations
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, spoken and written English
- Experience or at least understanding the financial management and P&L
- technical background or understanding of IT processes
- Experience in kicking off new projects and build delivery from scratch
- Management experience in Outsource
- Understanding and experience in Agile
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!