Our client is one of the largest and most innovative fintech corporations in the world. Headquartered in the UK and having a team all across the world, we are working in a truly international environment. Current project is aimed to improve and further develop a large platform, which comprises of the network and compute infrastructure providing the applications, APIs and entitlement systems required to deliver our client's content to the global customer base. Currently the platform is already delivering content from over 500 exchanges at a rate of over 13 Million updates per second. We aim to modernize the legacy environment and re-platform it in a in order to bring numerous benefits. Our vision is to create a single platform to serve as a gate for content delivery on a robust, shared and scalable infrastructure managed using automation to provide stable and cost effective operations.
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget - Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility - Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress - Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule - Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques - Report and escalate to management - Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders - Perform risk management to minimize potential risks - Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- 3+ years of proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Scrum, Agile PM certification is a plus
- Knowledge of the data processing is a benefit
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!