Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
Hitachi Energy is looking for Product Manager to assume global responsibility for its portfolio of wireless network technologies and distributed intelligence and control. Hitachi Energy serves customers in Electric Distribution, Upstream Oil and Gas, Mining, Transportation, and Manufacturing verticals.
The role is placed in the intersection of business, technology, and user experience. The successful candidate must be an equally passionate advocate of all three disciplines.
- Coordinate and manage the strategic product roadmap, initiate product launch and product integration activities.
- Analyze market conditions, product trends, performance, and competitiveness to determine strategic sales approach with the objective of maximizing sales revenues, market share, and profit margins.
- Manage assigned products through their lifecycles. Develop business cases and marketing scopes with functional requirements.
- Work with the engineering teams to generate product definitions. Ensure that features, quality, and cost objectives are reached, and schedules are met.
- Monitor and manage profitability by defining pricing guidelines, managing pricing models, and determining market positioning.
- Translate technology features into business benefits.
- Create highly compelling product marketing collateral.
- Gather and incorporate customer feedback through visits, industry association participation, and competitive research. Engage with internal stakeholders in the Marketing and Sales, Project Management, Operations, R&D, and Service department to understand the Go-To-Market approach. Manage, conduct, and participate in technical sales training and industry tradeshows.
- Bachelors' degree and at least 10 years of Product Management, Product Marketing, and Business Development experience. Prior experience in Technical Marketing is a plus.
- Full command of the Ethernet, WiFi, Cellular, IPv4, and IPv6 networking technologies.
- General technical aptitude to address knowledge gaps on the fly.
- Familiarity with the industrial control algorithms and protocols such as SCADA, DNP, ModBus, and other ones.
- Professional experience in Electric Distribution, Oil and Gas, or Industrial markets.
- Experience in collaborating with R&D groups that operated under the Waterfall and Agile models.
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.