If you’d like to take a fascinating journey with us, join our Tribe where you will:
- Create QA reports and file bug tickets based on the outcome of QA test cycles;
- Provide feedback to developers and product managers around UX based on test outcomes;
- Perform front-end testing of website applications using Selenium or BrowserStack;
- Create test plans, requirements, scenarios and test data for use during testing;
- Record defects and issue reports;
- Run tests on new software and applications;
- Assist software developers with design processes;
and especially where you can:
- Test applications based on Microservices and RESTFul API;
- Proactively find ways of improving our services, systems and code;
- Help our IT4IT Tribe & CoE Architecture by having an impact on the IT landscape decisions;
- Work with modern technologies like React, Node.js, MongoDB, Docker and Kubernetes.
and if you are willing to develop yourself by extending your skills by diffusion from other Squad members do not hesitate to apply!
Have you always thought that T-Mobile is just a telco company? You’ve been wrong. As any modern corporation (yes, we are corporation, with international roots even!), we relay strongly on software. Do we only have legacy IT? No, we don’t! Innovation Tribe is an area of greenfield solutions and a great place to build innovative and breakthrough products.
What you can expect from us:
- That all above is not just a buzzword – as the newly created Innovation Team we believe that impossible is possible, even (or especially) in the Telco company! That’s why we need you!
- Multidisciplinary team that you will be a part – we work in Agile frameworks in the team built from business & technology oriented team members;
- Incredible atmosphere among passionate & diverse people;
- Autonomy to find creative and innovative ways of proposing solutions and delivering them;
- Ownership and responsibility given to you;
- Leaders who believe in what they say and do and who thrive to change the status quo.
Who we're looking for?
Technical skills that we require from the IDEAL candidate (but remember nobody is perfect!):
- Minimum 1year extensive experience of QA scripting languages and coding unit tests;
- Solid understanding of process metrics and manual testing;
- Proficient in backend systems testing and web application tests;
- Minimal experience using the Linux command line (Bash, SSH, etc.);
- Be familiar with using source code version control systems such as Git;
- Be comfortable learning about new domains and solving problems;
- Excellent time management and planning skills with experience of working under pressure;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work effectively in a team.
It would be great if you’d also like to contribute in something big by:
- Exceptional problem solving skills – we need your creativity and tenacity in cracking the problem and finding a solution to it;
- Continuous improvement approach – as there is always room for improvement and development;
- Knowledge sharing skills as we want you to be a part of the team of creative and high-performing people, as a team member you should build the competences around and be a true subject matter leader – growth mindset is our core value;
- Great cooperation skills and team player approach – no silo approach – Customer first!
- Experience or at least willingness to work in agile/scrum – as we built the culture on our side right now;
- And last but not least - MSc or Bachelor’s degree in subject matter area (Telco/IT/other related).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages