Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension and annuities; and reinsurance markets.
With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 400 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 2,500 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
We are looking for a highly motivated and successful Service Strategy and Portfolio Manager in the financial services software solutions field with proven executive-level contact management skills, ideally in major insurance organizations. A strong track record of post-production supporting services and implementation of managed services
In overall it is being expected from Service Strategy and Portfolio Manager to be an expert in the support customer business (customer working procedures, interfaces with external resources etc’) and to take responsibility in terms of processes and solutions.
- Opportunity to design and develop complex integration solutions
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees (business runs, paintball, etc.)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
• Responsible for processes and methodologies in the Managed Services department
• Implementation of ITIL processes across Managed Services
• Mentoring teams in the field of ITIL, Service Management and Service Desk
• Setting up end to end Service Management and Governance
• Maintaining processes documentation in the department
• Managing support documentation for customers
• Organize customer workshops to establish working processes and procedures based on the contractual commitments agreed between Sapiens and each customer;
• Work with customers to identify customer’s business and commercial needs in the managed service domain;
• Produce operational documentation relevant to each customer’s target operating model;
• Preparing support teams for support in the BAU phase
• Builds and champions positive and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Participation in the global implementation of Service Now and lead decisions around SNOW roadmap
• Support complex and large-scale managed services pre-sales opportunities;
- Service Manager/Service Strategy Manager role with over 5 years’ experience
- Experience in Service Management Organization
- Experience in Service Management Processes and Documentation
- Good knowledge of ITIL methodology
- Experience third party managed services solutions
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress
- Experience of Cloud Hosting Solutions components, including operational aspects of infrastructure, environments, networks and security;
- Experience with Service Now
- Flexible with travel - 20% of the time on average - The role might include travels to customers’ site in case of need
- Please note: All work is conducted in English.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Sapiens Software Solutions Poland Sp. z o.o.
Sapiens jest liderem wśród dostawców oprogramowania dla branży ubezpieczeniowej oraz szerzej pojętego sektora usług finansowych. Naszym globalnym klientom dostarczamy kompleksowe rozwiązania usprawniające ich biznes, a nasze produkty są skrojone na miarę ich potrzeb.
W Polsce prężnie rozwijamy się od 2015 roku i cały czas poszukujemy
specjalistów z zakresu programowania Java, testowania manualnego i
automatycznego, analizy biznesowej i konfiguracji systemu.
Nasi pracownicy to ludzie o różnorodnym doświadczeniu, których łączy pasja do technologii. W pracy u nas cenią sobie przede wszystkim sobie dobrą atmosferę i relacje w zespole jak w mniejszych firmach, a przy tym globalne struktury korporacyjne, które dają możliwość udziału w projektach realizowanych na wielką skalę.