Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
- Implementation of automatic tests in accordance with developed standards on large projects
- Construction and development of automated test frameworks
- Running automated tests on development, integration and production environments
- Analyzing and solving problems together with the development team
- Preparation and analysis of reports from the automatic tests carried out
- Cooperation in the creation and maintenance of test documentation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with automation
- Knowledge of one of the languages: Java or C #
- Experience in working with Selenium / Appium
- Experience in working with design patterns, eg Page Object Pattern, Page Factory
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Communication in English at the B2 / C1 level
- An additional advantage will be the knowledge of:
- automation of mobile applications
- REST API (RestAssured, Postman)
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.