Chief Administrative Office (CAO) is a service to the Global KYC Transaction Monitoring (TM) Pillar Organization its purpose is to drive oversight, business planning, reporting standards and transformation within ING AML TM Operations globally. The service is located within ING Hubs (IBSS Poland).
Global TM Pillar, part of COO Global KYC organization interprets global ING KYC Policy, defines and rolls out minimum standards for TM, standardizing TM processes across business lines, leading towards effective and efficient TM Operations globally.
You will join our experienced team of CAO Change Leads, that drives key strategic initiatives impacting IBSS Poland TM Operations including monitoring centralization, implementation of regulatory commitments, efficiency improvements, implementation of new systems.
The role gives you a unique entry to dynamically growing family of professionals focused on Fighting Financial Crime.
- Project Management: 80%
- Administration and Reporting: 10%
- Travel: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You have 3+ years proven experience in managing client-facing (internal or external) international projects, preferably with KYC/AML area, including using Agile approach in a remote environment,
- You have developed understanding of the global financial system, banking as well as the regulatory environment,
- Your English is at C1 or C2, you know how to use it to synthesise complex topics and "get people on board",
- You facilitate data / fact based decision making, using MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel,
- You have proven ability to facilitate virtual and physical Workshops,
- You take ownership and get things done independently, effectively navigating through ambiguity, performing well under pressure,
- You lead by example and influence people, building partnerships based on trust and common purpose, being able to manage demanding senior stakeholders e.g. clients,
- You have an inquisitive mind with attention to detail, strong analytical skills, coupled with ability to bring synthesis to your audiences in a convincing manner.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience with Project Management / Support software e.g. Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Agile, Scrum, Prince2, PMP, Lean / Six Sigma, Facilitation Accreditation
- CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent Accreditation
- Having a clear point of view on what is required to mitigate AML risk and impacts of non-compliance
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work