Project for one of the global investment management firm founded in 1989 that manages approximately $40.33 billion in assets as of April 1, 2020. Firm has more than 2,400 employees with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Teams work collaboratively to drive the production of trading algorithm and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global trading platform.
The project goal is developing and continually evolving the firm's core infrastructure platform.
The team works jointly with Portfolio Managers, Trading, and Operations on a strategic rebuild of the trading platform moving to low latency, microservices-based, highly scalable, distributed architecture empowered with top in class open source and commercial solutions and technologies.
Building the components of a business-critical order management system using the most promising technologies and approaches for designing low-latency systems. High requirements are implied for the system's performance, fault tolerance and reliability.
We are looking for a C++ expert developer experienced in building low-latency systems, familiar with different techniques on performance measurement, analysis and optimization, who is also comfortable working in Java
The project goal is developing and continually evolving the firm's core infrastructure platform. The team works jointly with Portfolio Managers, Trading, and Operations on a strategic rebuild of the trading platform moving to low latency, microservices-based, highly scalable, distributed architecture empowered with top in class open source and commercial solutions and technologies.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Possible business trips to NYC
- Exciting challenges and unique experience in the one of the largest hedge funds
- English courses
- Various professional development programs
- The friendly team of professionals;
- Full remote work or flexible in cases of need
- Participate in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of large-scale systems and services
- Understand system dependencies and limitations
- Understand the business need
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach
- Understand low level design
- Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver software releases
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++
- Strong design, template, meta programming, and generic programming knowledge a plus.
- Comfortable with new features of C++17 and C++20
- Strong understanding and experience with low-latency/real-time development with sub-microsecond latency
- Knowing how NUMA works
- Good understanding of Linux system internals and networking
- Deep understanding of CPU architecture and the ability to leverage CPU capabilities
- Knowledge of any other development language, including Java, Python, and shell scripts (a plus)
- Works well in a remote/hybrid team with fluid, project-based roles and relationships
- Experience developing large-scale enterprise software
- Financial experience across multiple asset classes, particularly Equities knowledge
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!