Enterprise & Security Services (ESS) brings services that are currently spread across the organization together to provide security services across all functions. This function partners closely with IT Risk to support the Bank in protecting, detecting and thwarting any security threats, managing compliance regulation and preventing data breaches.
Data Protection and Application Security (DPAS) organisation within ESS is responsible for the design and delivery of the key technical capabilities, products and services related to information security. This includes Public Key Infrastructure, Data Leakage Prevention, Information Rights Management, Application Security, Authentication and Federation.
We operate in four locations currently: UK, Switzerland, Poland and India providing products and services globally to Credit Suisse, and we significantly increase our presence in Pune, India in order to provide both commoditized and newly developed services to our internal customers globally.
Our System/Security Engineers, Developers and Business Analysts collaborate to deliver solutions to secure the banks online services with a range of vendor and custom-built products.
Team is covering 3 different areas: Engineering, Product Management and Integration Services. This role is located in Product Management team which supports the Engineering organization.
- Multi-cultural work experience in an outstanding enterprise grade IT Security environment within a highly skilled and experienced team
- In this challenging and interesting position you will be work within the Data Protection and Appli-cation Security solution delivery with responsibility for products within the Internet Facing Appli-cation security area
- Seek to provide solutions by designing new, and extending existing systems in the IT Security domain at Credit Suisse, delivering at global scale and to all business units
- As an important system engineering peer you support organizations, providing third level support and ensuring the maintenance level of various security products
- Opportunity of direct participation within key global programs within Credit Suisse and help to shape the future of the Bank's IT services
- Technology security stack consisting of HTTP Reverse Proxy, Web Application Firewall, Authenti-cation, Token Management and Identity Federation Services
- A proven track record of minimum 5 years of work experience in IT within the financial industry and/or 3 years in a similar role
- Proficient in System Engineering with Linux (Redhat preferred) with a security oriented mind set and cover additionally at least one of the following area:
o Experience on Ping Federate or Ping Access
o Internet Facing Application components (Application Firewalls, Reverse / Forward Proxies, Single-Sign On and Federation protocols)
o Web Security technologies experience
o Scripting (Shell, Perl or Python), coding in Java or other language is a plus
o Experience with DevOps and CI/CD toolingNICE TO HAVE
- A graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Ability to find sustainable IT solutions even with a high work load due incident or project dead-lines
Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!