Currently we are looking for Product Owner who will join our internal team.
You'll get to drive a team of engineers to create features that span various aspects of the infrastructure, as well as collaborate with our business owners, sales, and marketing teams to understand and solve our users' pain points.
Possibility of hybrid work from our Warsaw or Tricity office. Occasional business trips to Denmark
- Develop, own and execute the Your Product Roadmap and lead the product functional design process based on user requirements and technology in collaboration with Product Manager
- Lead product initiated change in the organisation.
- Support Business Development team with negotiations with our partners and takeover the process after signing the agreement.
- Support Sales Department to fullfill merchants needs through technical integration phases.
- Collaborate with Business owners to define requirements and with the Engineering team to find suitable solutions. Manage priorities based on the product roadmap.
- Identify areas need improving or updating, finding solutions based on thorough research and deep analysis.
- Experience within an Agile environment as a Product Owner/Manager or Business/System Analyst supporting product development
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Able to engage with teams and stakeholders, building relationships to set and develop the product vision over time
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery with a good working knowledge of our technology, systems and processes required
- Good balance of technical knowledge and business expertise
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with people from all areas of the business
- Attention to details with a strong sense of ownership
- Data analysis skills (MS Excel, SQL, PowerBI)
Nice to have:
- Experience with COTS systems and low-code/no-code platforms development (especially MS Dynamics 365 / Power Platform)
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum/Kanban
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Leisure package for families
- Car parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
We are 7N, an elite IT consultancy agency with more than 30 years of market experience in serving all aspects of critical IT projects both within the public and private sector. We are already active in nine countries - in Poland since 2005, where we have worked with more than 1000 consultants, 60 clients, and 40 agents.
At 7N, we are committed to providing the best possible care to the best IT experts in the market who are willing to work under a contractual model based on open and transparent financial terms.
Like top athletes and actors who entrust their professional and contractual affairs to professional agents so that they can focus solely on their game, we take care of independent IT experts - of the continuity of their contracts, their comfortable work under these contracts, their professional development, and their social needs.
We will take care of You, too 😉