Senior Business Analyst
We are setting a new Scrum Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. We are looking for experienced Business Analyst.
Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
Who we're looking for?
- Have 5+years' experience in business\system analysis, preferably in banking industry
- Strong understanding of IT Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with IT and Business
- Have strong analytical skills
- Object oriented design
- Open minded and self-motivated
- High level of competence in verbal and written English
- Have very good understanding of business as well as technical language
- Create UML diagrams, data flow diagrams, ERD (diagrams)
- Know Scrum framework and is ready to work that way
- Experience of banking processes
- Rest Soap API
- Understanding of back-end infrastructure