Consumer Relations Architect
The Consumer Relations Architect role will work as a trusted partner to the Product team to architect, design and deliver solutions that provide business value to our Consumer Relations department – contact center hubs. You will work closely with the internal persistent team that looks after the Salesforce Service Cloud product.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Anticipate and understand future technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to solve real business problems and potentially uncover new business models. Lead the research, experimentation and evaluation of new technology and new designs. Anticipate the need for technology refreshes, drive the selection of alternative technologies.
- Define the future state application, Integration and data architecture that enables the various products to deliver the desired customer experience and value. You will create the blueprints, reference architectures, principles and standards to get there; and monitor and drive the adoption of those standards across the products.
- Work with the ‘Innovation & Platforms’ team to Identify and provision the necessary technology platforms on which our products will be delivered. Work with the same team to simplify our Integration Architecture, driving an API and event-based Integration architecture mindset –realizing opportunities to maximize re-use, improve speed to market and reduce dependencies on other teams within the Integration space.
- Work alongside Product Owner, Product Manager and DevOps teams to launch new products and features to market, with an Agile & Product based delivery mindset. This Includes support to the estimation, detailed design, build and deployment activities – acting as a design authority and able to get ‘hands on’ to review designs and code where necessary.
- Work alongside the DevOps team to define and Implement processes and tools to automate all aspects of the development process Including source code repository, environment provisioning, code analysis / quality check, test automation and deployment in support of CI/CD Strategy. This includes the use of tools such as GitHub, Jenkins and/or Bamboo, Sonar Qube and Selenium.
- Ensure product architectures and designs are robust, scalable and supportable. Work with the Security, Privacy, Compliance and Risk teams to ensure the products comply with GSK policies and standards and broader Industry standards and regulations such as GDPR and GxP.
- Provide leadership and guidance with enterprise data strategies and selecting the appropriate technology platforms; governance practices, and standards; and partnering with security architects to ensure compliance with data security and privacy mandates.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience, with weighting on experience and proven track record preferred
- Ideal candidate would have built an impressive hands-on career to date in an advanced, recognized and innovative environment
- Ideal candidate would have previous hands-on experience in the role of senior developer or technical lead
- Salesforce.com Certifications
- Desired, Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Desired, Architecture related certifications e.g. TOGAF or Zachman
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- 5+ years as an architect (Integration, data, platforms etc.) with demonstrated expertise in emerging & cloud Saas / PaaS technologies, preferably Including Salesforce.com);
- Significant technical expertise in the design and build of Integrations using a wide variety of Integration patterns & protocols e.g. SOAP/Rest APIs, event based, real-time streaming, Webservices, ETL, sFTP etc.
- Preferably experience of having acted in the role of an Architect within a mature Agile and product-based technology function. Including familiarity with the phases of the product lifecycle, design thinking mindset, experimentation etc.
- Experience of having Implemented Integrations using middleware technology such as Enterprise Services Bus, Messaging Platforms, ETL tools, and API management tools. This should Include experience with one or more middleware technologies such as IBM, SAP PO, MuleSoft, Apigee, TIBCO etc.
- Experience working alongside DevOps teams to Implement and use Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Tools (e.g. GitHub, Jenkins or Bamboo) to Improve both speed to market and quality of new features / products.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages