Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Perks & benefits:
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Project Manager means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Working both for start-ups (like Solarisbank or Helping) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open for brilliant ideas.
- Having a clear and flexible career path.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working with a team of 50+ Project Managers, sharing knowledge on workshops and informal meetings, and having development budget for personal growth.
Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and later on - asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews! :)
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed.
- Motivating, supporting and guiding the project team.
- Creating or facilitating creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary.
- Looking for improvements and questioning status quo, to the point of creating new processes and adjustments.
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
- Mentoring and being a trainer at both internal and external workshops.
We want you on board if you:
- Have minimum 1 year's experience in managing Agile IT projects.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum C1); Polish is not required.
- Have proven experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Are familiar with one of the agile project management tools - Jira, Pivotal Tracker or others.
- Can convince us that effective communication and finding solutions is your strong suit.
- Can advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients.
- Are able to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, creating MVP and facilitating developers' estimation.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru