We are the Virtual Appliances squad in the constantly developing ING Private Cloud Area. As a DevOps Engineer you will be providing our consumers with self-service functionality to deploy their VMIs with Infrastructure As Code principals used for development. Virtual Machine Image (VMI) is designed and packaged to be deployed on a VM platform. The purpose of a virtual appliance is to simplify delivery and operation of an application. We work with Python, Go, Linux, z VRealize Automation, VRealize Orchestration, Azure DevOps, Terraform.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative, we trust people we work with and our employees have a broad autonomy. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. Based on team cooperation squads work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- supporting clients: 5%
- creating documentation: 15%
- ‘Infrastructure as code’ related tasks: 25%
- maintenance tasks: 5%
- development- related tasks: 50%
We are looking for you if:
- You have scripting experience in at least one of the following: Python or Go
- You have experience in an enterprise Linux environment,
- You have background in development practices like Git, CD/CI Pipelines using GitLab CI or/and Azure and Azure DevOps,
- You are fluent in English,
- You have good communication skills - ability to clearly express ideas, facts and opinions. Fluency in speaking and writing,
- You are focused on completing tasks and achieving results in an efficient, timely and high-quality manner.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience with virtualization environments and tools e.g., VMware, Virtual Box,
- Experience with Terraform
- You have experience with VRealize Automation and VRealize Orchestration
- Deep knowledge of DevOps way of working (e.g., continuous delivery, cross-functional team set-ups, development of cross-skilled squad members),
- High level of adaptability - you are open to change and you work effectively when faced with new information or changing situation and/or technology.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work