- Creating and analysing data reports (traffic, conversion funnels, cohorts, churn, root cause analysis, and various other KPIs will be involved) as well as identifying statistical trends within the available data.
- Working hand in hand with the marketing, product and development teams, in order to prepare ad-hoc reports based on other teams’ needs.
- Identifying areas in need of customer experience improvements and analyzing user behaviour patterns in order to create recommendations for the development and marketing teams.
- Conducting A/B testing for new features and flows and presenting the results to the head of the department.
- Making sure that all website data is being tracked properly, as well as setting up advanced goals in Google Analytics (and other tracking solutions).
- Suggesting marketing and product optimizations in cooperation with the team in order to increase revenue driven from traffic campaigns and overall performance of products.
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher and upcoming Cyberpunk 2077), GOG.COM is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of Windows, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support. Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.
Currently we are looking for a well organized Data Analyst, who is prepared to aim high and is a true gamer at heart. Get on board with us and support our Marketing team in making GOG.com even more awesome!
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of experience working as a data analyst, preferably in the e-commerce area.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting, as well as knowledge of data visualization software packages.Good knowledge of SQL Script, BI tools, Google
- Analytics (experience with implementing such tools will be a plus).
- Understanding of data structure/integration and relational database design.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or Keynote).
- Ability to extract data, integrate it between different data sources and generate queries/reports without guidance.
- Ability to process, organize, and analyze huge amounts of information as well as to present clear conclusions.
- Being extremely organized, having good prioritization skills, as well as being able to work autonomously under time pressure.
- A proactive approach with a drive to do things better. The initiative is always more than welcome, even if it’s outside of your core duties.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Very good English skills - both written and spoken. The GOG.com team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Experience with Tableau (desktop or server).
- Knowledge of Hadoop stack (especially Hive, Spark).
- Python and/or Scala knowledge (for data analysis field).
- Experience with streaming solutions (Kafka, Flink, Beam).
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking