We are looking for talented engineers to join our SAP FSM team, hit the ground running, and take our product to the next level. Our team building the Core Micro-service Oriented Platform works cross stack & delivers the highest quality product.
What you'll do
- Work with the Product Team to ensure the Platform fits with the Product Vision.
- Work in a cross functional product team with daily sync sessions and end to end product responsibility.
- Design and develop full stack product features based on customer and business requirements.
- Responsibility of one or more software components and their full lifecycle from development over test automation up to production deployment and monitoring.
- Participate in cross team/component code reviews, software architecture & design sessions.
- Maintain, improve and refactor product and test code base.
- Evaluate, prototype and implement technical solutions for modern real word business problems.
What you bring
- Java programming skills and experience in Spring Framework (MVC, data, security, batch, boot).
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent in computer science or related technical discipline.
- knowledge of OOP, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- hands-on experience with SQL, (PostgreSQL is an advantage).
- Solid knowledge of software testing standards (JUnit, TestNG).
- Experience with APIs, Microservices and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience developing/designing high performant middleware components.
- Know-how of distributed technologies (Kafka, ElasticSearch) and CI/CD systems.
- At least base knowledge of cloud and container tools like docker, kubernetes.
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scaled Scrum (independent scrum teams working on the product)
- Architectural decisions are made by: High level - Architect and low level - the Team
- Who chooses technology: The Team in alignment with Architect
- Project management software: Github, JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.