- We are looking for a driven and experienced Site Reliability Engineer / Product Owner to design and build cloud-native solutions for a full application lifecycle & deployment support. Someone to be the glue between product, development, operations and quality engineering by facilitating the flow of application development, and automating the process while collaborating with the teams to ensure smooth delivery of software from concept to production.
- You will be working on public and private cloud projects; collaborating with development and release engineering teams to support multi-cloud initiatives across the globe; also involving many advanced automation projects.You will be owning optimization of the daily operations and maintenance tasks for SAP Commerce Cloud. You will be owning roadmap and decide with the team on the priorities.
- You will be owning optimization of the daily operations and maintenance tasks for SAP Commerce Cloud. You will be owning roadmap and decide with the team on the priorities.
About the Team:
Our goal is to become leaders in DevOps culture with innovative and optimized solutions and to simplify the lives of our customers by building trust through transparency, efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness with an engaged and highly capable team.
- Become part of distributed Agile/Scrum software implementation team
- Translate business requirements into user stories
- Challenge the status quo and identify areas for improvement
- Take over ownership and stakeholder management for specific topics
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of applications deployment and operation
- Strong understanding and experienced operating hybrid environments
- Maintain a roadmap for team deliverables and align it with the stakeholders
- Report the plan and the delivery up the chain the leadership team
- Document and present methodologies to operations, engineering, and executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on SRE, DevOps, or mix between Software Development and System Administration
- 3+ years of experience with Python, Java or other programming languages
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker in large scale Public Cloud Environments using AKS or EKS
- Modern DevOps mindset using a wide variety of open-source technologies and leading Infrastructure as Code tools
- Experience as Product Owner
- Ability to think strategically about business, communicate complex situations, develop solution strategies, mobilize resources, and deliver results
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- ITIL experience (ITIL certification desired)
- Experience in designing and implementing or working with mature CI/CD pipeline considered a plus
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.