In Cloud Operations DevOps, our main responsibility is to help product teams build, maintain, and operate products in the cloud and provide a stable, secure, and performant platform & infrastructure.
We are looking for a driven, experienced Site Reliability Engineer to provide full application lifecycle and deployment support for large projects. You will be working on public and private cloud projects; collaborating with development and release engineering teams to support multi-cloud initiatives across the globe; also involving many advanced automation projects.
- Installation and maintenance of tooling and initial troubleshooting
- Design and develop a continuous deployment pipeline, integrating GitHub, Jenkins, and Docker for a wide range of server types across geographically separated zones hosted in public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) Testing, validation and troubleshooting customer solutions
- Work as part of a truly cross-functional, agile development team
- You should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause
- Strong understanding and experienced operating hybrid environments
- Document and present reports to operations, engineering, and executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field required
- 2+ years experience in hands-on SRE or DevOps
- Experience with Python, Java or other programming languages
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker in large scale Public Cloud Environments using AKS, EKS or GKE
- Fluency in one or more Tools like git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Azure DevOps, Ansible
- Modern DevOps mindset using a wide variety of open source technologies and leading Infrastructure as Code tools
- Troubleshooting skills in Ansible, Docker, VMWare, Kubernetes and other infrastructure providers eg. AWS, Azure, GCP, SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience working with matured CI/CD pipeline desirable
- Troubleshooting skills in web servers, application servers (nginx, tomcat)
- Excellent English communication; verbal and written
*Actual salary may vary and is being defined post successful passing of the selection process*
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.