Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets.
Luxoft is responsible for solution test automation for Investment Management, Equity Order Management platforms and other engagements of the Client. You will be developing scripts to support test automation as a part of the Luxoft's SDET team.
This engagement covers test automation for new knowledge management system for analysts and portfolio managers. It enables users to view and manipulate data from both internal sources (e.g. models and comments created by analysts and portfolio managers) and external sources (e.g. Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, etc.).
The system will digitize many aspects of the investment process, including the creation of, communication about, tracking of, and evaluation of investment theses. Data captured by the system will be used to refine and improve investment processes on a continuous basis.
- Develops automation test approaches and plans for complex integrated systems
- Implements UI and non-UI based automation techniques and practices that utilize service and messaging layers of the applications under test
- Designs and develops code adhering to test case design standards to test APIs, services and interfaces and conformant with the rules defined by senior team members
- Designs and develops tools to increase QM productivity
- Participates in technical design sessions to understand and influence the design and decisions based on automation needs
- Applies critical thinking and root cause analysis techniques to solve problems
- Evaluates and recommend of automation tools and approaches
- Passion to Computer Science
- Deep knowledge and hands-on practice with OOP and SOLID principles
- 2+ years of development experience in .NET/C# and deep knowledge of its base types and concepts
- Good knowledge and hands-on practice with data-retrieval SQL queries
- Knowledge of unit testing libraries (NUnit, xUnit, MSTest)
- Familiarity with RESTful API and its architectural constraints
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with UI testing automation frameworks (Selenium, Puppeteer), understanding of related patterns and practices (PageObject)
- Experience with ORM frameworks (Entity Framework Core)
- Knowledge of web UI frameworks (React, Angular, VueJS) would be a plus
- Expertise in testing service APIs and databases is a plus
- Knowledge of Specflow library
- Scripting experience is a plus (Powershell)
- Extensive experience with Transact SQL
- Experience with batch and ETL testing is beneficial
- Experience in development of automation frameworks or complex testing harnesses is a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!