What we offer:
- Projects in Western Europe and America;
- Career and professional growth;
- Product development;
- Full cycle projects;
- Corporate-funded training (functional training, foreign languages);
- Benefits (football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate presents, and events);
- Young and friendly team;
- Stable pay (100 % official).
- Participate in full-cycle projects in US and EU Startup area including direct collaboration with customers and stakeholders;
- Be a part of an Agile Scrum team, take responsibility for project tasks completion with the best quality and user experience;
- Manage development team according to Agile methodologies and best practices;
- Be a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders;
- Monitor team performance and manage KPIs;
- Take responsibility for project releases delivery.
- Experience in the Project Manager role for more than 2 years at a software development team;
- Very good knowledge of Agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), project management tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Project), and experience leading Agile events (planning, daily scrums, retrospective, release planning);
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills;
- Skills and knowledge of risk analysis, facilitation, team leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, and increasing project workflow transparency;
- Understanding software development processes and procedures (at least 1 to 2 years experience in IT Project Management with focus on Web development);
- Overall personal skills: quick learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed.
Nice to have:
- Graduate in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Certified Scrum Master, or other relevant Agile certifications / Certificates in the area of Project Management;
- Experience in software development.
WHY WORKING FOR LEVERX GROUP IS COOL?
At LeverX Group, we know that the key to employee efficiency is the right balance between work and leisure. That's why we are taking good care of our employees’ comfort, career development, and entertainment.
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR CAREER
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- REGULAR MEETUPS
- CONFERENCES AND HACKATHONS
- CORPORATE COURSES
Participation in Projects
- 19+ YEARS OF COOPERATION WITH SAP
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS TRIPS
EVERYTHING FOR YOUR HEALTH
- MEDICAL INSURANCE
- SPORTS TEAMS
- SWIMMING POOL
- FITNESS REIMBURSEMENT AND ALLSPORTS SUBSCRIPTION
- VITAMIN BOOST
COMFORT IS IMPORTANT, TOO
- CONVENIENT WORK PLACES
- COFFEE, TEA, TREATS
- QUICK BREAKFASTS
- DEVELOPED INFRASTRUCTURE
- PARKING SPACE
- LAPTOP BAG AND HEADPHONES
LIFE IS NOT ONLY ABOUT WORK
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- TERM EXAMS AND SICK LEAVES
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF IT UNIVERSE OF LEVERX GROUP? JOIN OUR TEAM! LET'S LEVEL UP TOGETHER!