Information and Document Systems is a global technology change and delivery organization comprising nearly 150 individuals located in Switzerland, Poland, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. It has a complex architecture based on Unix, Oracle, Opentext and SAM-FS.
Linux and Solaris environment, mainly working with OpenText Archive server (less with Content Server). The system has high level of customization implemented with Bash and Perl scripts around the archive server.
Development and Improving application infrastructure, interacting with developers and production support, configuring and improving existing infrastructure, simplifying release process, investigations, research, activities related to programming and coding, taking part in planning and risk assessment, active participation in distributed agile process.
- Operating System : RHEL, Solaris, Windows, Zos(Optional)
- Scripting Language: Bash/KSH Shell Scripting, Perl , Python, PL/SQL
- Archive Tool: IBM Ondemand Server and Client (Multiplatform / Zos) V9.5 and above
- DB: Oracle, DB2, Postgres (optional)
- DB tool: Toad, Sqlplus
- Relational Database SQL: Mysql, PostgreSQL(optional)
- Scheduler tool: Autosys, crontab
- Message/Queue Management : IBM MQ, Kafka(optional)
Mandatory - Addon tool
- VCS : Gitlab
- CI/CD Tool: Gitlab CI Pipeline & Runner, Jenkins
- Repository: Nexus
- Deployment Tool: Ansible/Rex, Puppet
- Secret Management with : Hashicorp Vault, Ansible Vault
- Incident & problem Management tool : Service Now
- Task Management tool : JIRA, Scrum/Kanban board
- Packaging Experience : RPM , System V(Solaris OLU) and DUN packages
- Reporting tool : Splunk / Tableau
- Webserver: Apache, IBM WebSphere (for JAVA ODWEK helping Frontend Web application)
- Programming knowledge: Java Backend and API
Future State Good to know
- Container Orchestration Tool: Kubernetes
- Cloud : Azure
- DevOps Tool: Docker, Packer, Terraform, Vagrant
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!