- Provide the day to day administrative function for MQ
- Carry out regular software upgrades, ensuring that all fix packs are applied as appropriate to IBM MQ
- Administer, maintain, deploy, and integrate - including installation and configuration of IBM MQ version 8.x & higher
- Define and modify MQ configurations such as queues, listener ports, channels, pub/sub, etc.
- Assist and work closely with application development colleagues through all phases of the project/product life cycle
- To be involved in the deployment of integration projects across the different environments (Dev, Test, Stage, and Production) and following the deployment procedures in place
- Perform installation and deployment of security patches across the server environment while adhering to change control policies
- Monitor and resolve trouble tickets within the appropriate time frame
- Perform project and code migrations using automation tools
- Provide production support using monitoring tools including Dynatrace monitoring.
- Availability for on call once every 6 weeks
- 07>3 years of full time MQ messaging system administration experience, with at least 2 of the following:
- IBM MQ for z/OS
- IBM MQ on Linux
- IBM MQ on Windows
- IBM Integration Bus / IBM App Connect Enterprise
- Familiarity with IBM MQ applications and the infrastructure
- Experience in creating MQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, listeners
- Proficient at technical analysis and troubleshooting
- Progressive knowledge pertaining to concepts and principles in functional area
- General knowledge of IT operations, policies, procedures, and technologies
- Attention to technical details and operations processes with very careful execution of operations tasks
- Java knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or the equivalent in education and work experience
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important.
Be Group enables the leading financial services organisations to manage the complexity of business transformation. We demystify the digital world, helping our clients rethink business models, align with industry and regulatory requirements, engage customers, monetise assets, identify new revenue streams and monitor performance.
We believe that success is driven by collaboration and a passion for performance. Our growing team of over 1,000 diverse, highly skilled specialists combine industry knowledge with extensive practical experience, working with global players forming the present and future landscape of finance. At Be Group, we offer our clients strategic and operational services from management consulting to solutions development.
Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraine – that supports clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
Since the foundation of
Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customizing our
spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best
individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
To help us grow, we are keen to attract new staff with the talent, passion, discipline, and energy needed to support our customers face the challenges of the increasingly complex world.