You will be part of a standout technical team that care about helping and contributing our clients to operate our software and successfully improve their return on investment. We collaborate with the software engineering and Ops infrastructure teams of the largest companies in the world, and we are considered as a vital partner and extension to their internal teams.
- Assist clients instrument, control and debug their large multi-tiered compound applications
- Replicate customer environments and work to identify & fix the root cause or provide interim workaround as needed
- Provide Technical Action plans to take a customer issue from start to resolution
- Identify product bugs and improvements based on customer environments and work to close them
- Collate common failures and feedback into AppDynamics Product Engineering to continue to set the standard of quality
- Solid Java experience and knowledge of the Java framework
- Understanding data structure
- Understanding of the JVM internal and memory management
- Validated experience working with APM tools and tuning of application performance.
- Experience with commercial and open-source operating systems, Linux System Engineering, LVM, and filesystem performance configuration.
- Strong system-level experience of containerization (Docker, Amazon ECS, Google Kubernetes Engine/Kubernetes) and Virtual Machine Hypervisors.
- In-depth MySQL knowledge and the capability to execute DB recoveries on corrupted MySQL DB data.
- Excellent system recovery skills and knowledge of change control and disaster recovery processes.
- Excellent debugging skills with SSL communications in a client/server environment.
- Related BA/BS or advanced degree preferred.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Visa Services
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. #We Are Cisco.