Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Core Distributed team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs
You will be responsible for analysis of our NAS systems. This includes overseeing current foot print and analyse it to ensure it is correctly owned and use various data sources to help correctly align ownership to the correct application team. They will also look for insights in the data sources to help identify application qtrees that can be better served by cloud services and low storage tiers.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience or work experience year completed between studies
- Minimum 12 months experience in a program, project, service or communications environment
- Ability to think logically with structuring & visualizing Large data points and proven track record
- Excellent working knowledge of excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with teammates or with senior stakeholders
- Tableau experience
- Good working knowledge of Sharepoint and Teams