Expert Java Backend Developer
Backend Software Engineer
Syncron, as the first company in the field of after-sales service and inventory optimization that moved to a cloud-only strategy, is expanding its business in every corner. To facilitate it, we are growing within all parts of our organization.
Now we’re extensively expanding our R&D Office in Poland, where we’re creating software mainly for automotive, mining & construction industries.
One of our products is called EazyStock. It’s a specialized solution within Syncron. Whilst Syncron’s client base is made up of large enterprises (e.g. Manitowoc, Mazda, DTNA and JCB), EazyStock works with small to medium-sized companies, helping them to optimize their inventories and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction without having excess capital tied up in redundant inventory.
In EazyStock, we want to combine our powerful engine with modern UI to address the needs of our customers. The development team is relatively small and includes the team leader, engineers, product owner, tester and UX designer – a group of dedicated experts, working in SCRUM (1-week long sprints). As we are a product company and the quality of our software has direct impact on our customers’ revenue, the team thrives to produce high quality code, while releasing the new EazyStock's version on a monthly basis.
Since the product has entered the fast-growing phase, we are looking for a Senior Backend Developer.
Our tech stack: Java 11+, Hibernate 5.4+, Spring boot 2.1+, PostgreSQL 11+, IntelliJ, Angular 12+ (WebStorm), D3 (charts), SCSS, ESLint, Prettier (linting), JIRA, Confluence, Gerrit, Jenkins, Miro
- Co-designing new features from the technical point of view
- Driving backend development
- Implementing new backend features:
- Exposing engine's functionality with new REST endpoints
- Extending calculation engine
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Overseeing domain contexts in API & code structure
- Maintaining integration connectors with other ERPs
- Fixing bugs
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Java and database(s)
- Spring Boot experience
- Hibernate experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to speak and write English fluently