Currently, we are looking for a Solution Manager.
In this newly created role for Monitoring and Event management team, you will be responsible to focus on customer-facing deliverables aimed at the technical staff who face the challenges of monitoring traditional and cloud-based resources. The Solution Manager spends time interacting with the internal/external client and other key stakeholders, as appropriate to the level of solutioning experience and skill, to understand the strategic priorities, business, and technical requirements, issues, and tactical problems, to develop and articulate robust and innovative technical solutions.
They present, review and modify the solution, with the internal/external client and key stakeholders, to meet deal requirements and to close the deal for Kyndryl. They are part of the Monitoring Excellence team to integrate and implement the most powerful monitoring solutions (according to 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring) for clients.
Technology Services Solution Managers interact with the internal/external client and other key stakeholders using their solutioning experience and skill. They understand the strategic priorities, business, and technical requirements, issues, and tactical problems, to develop and articulate robust and innovative technical solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- Responsible for use case identification and value realization
- Exude deep understanding of customers IT environment, value, customer business, and technology needs
- Possess technical knowledge to drive adoption
- Strong spoken/written communication skills
- A passion for solving complex problems, identifying root causes, and leaving things in a better place than you found it
- Ability to show customers how to “use” the offerings to get to first productive use and proactive expansion
- Can build a growth plan to demonstrate how the monitoring excellence team will deliver customer outcomes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Willingness for self-development and to learn new innovative technologies
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking