Take a part in one of the biggest projects for the Airline and Travel Industry, make history, embark on a new transformational journey!
The project includes a process of migrating several key products and IT infrastructure highly available and secure services, on Cloud Google Services.
- Applying test automation design patterns and design
- Developing and automating test cases for frontend, backend, and integration features to process of migration of the IT infrastructure on Cloud Google services, for improvement and software optimization
- Participating in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs
- Writing and executing test plans, designing and developing test tools, debugging and reporting code bugs
- Filling bugs and working with developers to resolve them
Who we're looking for?
- Test automation in the JAVA environment
- Experience with Java programming, CI/CD tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins, testing REST services
- Good user knowledge and problem-solving experience of Maven and Git
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience of at least one Test Automation framework such as JUnit, Spock, TestNG
- English minimum at B2 level
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking