Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Over the last year, Sapiens Service Desk has become a vital part of any service operation performed by Managed Services.
A key point to understood is that, no matter how efficient the Service Desk and its members are, there will always be issues that need escalation and underpinning support from other teams. Support and development teams need to work in close collaboration with Service Desk to present and deliver a “joined up” approach to customers.
The focus of the Service Desk is to provide support for ‘people and business’ rather than simply technical issues.
We are looking for a highly motivated Application Support Analyst to become member of Sapiens Service Desk. A strong track record of post-production supporting services is required.
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
- Night shift bonus (according to Labor Code)
- Acting as single point of contact for Sapiens customers (first level support)
- Providing a clear path for customers to report issues, queries and requests, and have them acknowledged, classified, owned and actioned
- Providing application support, technical operations and technical support for a world-class insurance application for multiple clients in Europe
- Maintain operation of the applications, restores normal operations of a disrupted service as quickly as possible and with the least possible impact on the business
- Working with Customer Service Management tools following global processes and procedures agreed within Sapiens Managed Services
- Communicate with related teams (technical, core product, infrastructure) to resolve reported issues
- Meet the commitments for the multiple projects - agreed deliverables on schedule and quality as per the agreed Service Level Agreements, including on-call support
- Do periodic root cause analysis and identify process improvements
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in application support, with understanding of IT Landscape, multi-tier Application, Database
- Good knowledge in customer support processes and procedures (e.g. ITIL), tools (e.g. Service Now, Jira)
- Comfortable communicating with global customers on production support calls
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, excellent communication skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Work in shift mode 24/7
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages