At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
- Being the point of contact to drive all cyber incidents handled by team
- Prepare weekly incident status report
- Keep incidents status up to date through regular updates
- Oversee all aspects of incident management process from evaluation to resolution
- Maintain daily communication with analyst team
- Coordinate the activities of analysts and parties external to the Security Incident Management Team involved incident response
- Define improvement over incident playbooks
Who we're looking for?
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in dealing with cyber incidents
- Experience in team management
- Working knowledge about SIEM architecture. Knowledge of Splunk, Elastic Stack, or industry equivalent at a user level
- Being able to work with a diverse set of stockholders in the organization from technical through board level.
- Being able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment to proceed high priority tasks to a resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills to lead team during major incidents that could cause significant impact to business. Remaining calm, professional and focused in these high-pressure situations.
- Windows, Linux, scripting
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages