We are looking for exceptionally talented and highly motivated developers with an open mind-set and elevated user empathy. If you are a strong team player, inspired to leap into the future and put the customers at the center of all activities, you will enjoy being part of this new team improving SAP’s customer experience in this area.
You will be working in a cross-functional team of talented, supportive and highly motivated colleagues using agile methodologies and IT industry best practices. You will be responsible for designing, programming and testing as well as maintenance of the new customer facing SAP Remote Support Infrastructure application, APIs, network connectivity tools and utilities.
- As a Cloud Developer you will listen to customers and stakeholders to design, program and test product features by using agile development practice and demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- You will also support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations and support of the solution as well as drive improvements, simplifications and innovations in development processes. You will be a valued partner in the definition of required solutions.
- In return, we offer a professional work environment promoting growth both from a technical and methodical perspective.
Who we're looking for?
- You will have good Java coding skills and expertise gained in an agile software development environment and good knowledge and expertise of SAP UI5 and SAP Cloud Platform application / service development and experience in RDBMS and SQL.
- Knowledge of lean development infrastructure and processes such as Git, GitHub, Jenkins and exposure to Continuous Delivery practices is also required.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking