IT Cloud Delivery teams are tackling leading edge challenges while being customer and delivery centric, highly motivated and collaborative, dedicated to success and with a mentality to get things done. Our objective is to extend skills and competencies to:
- accelerate SAP’s cloud offerings as strategic cornerstone for customers as part of transformation journey towards Cloud, in a more and more commoditized business environment
- scale adoption and sale of latest (cloud) software as steppingstone from onPrem to Cloud
We are looking for a highly motivated senior SAP UX Designer
- As part of our design team, you accompany the development cycle of our cloud applications in cooperation with product owners, end-users and software engineers.
- The creation of a world class user experience through close collaboration with user research, usability testing and various business roles.
- Furthermore, you can read and analyse data, using professional and business insights to overcome usability problems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interaction Design / Product Design / User Experience Design or related fields
- Ability to collaborate actively and effectively in multidisciplinary teams with deep understanding of and commitment to user-centered design principles and methods.
- Professional working experience in an Interface Design Tool such as Figma, Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD
- Professional working experience with design languages such as FIORI incl. Design Guidelines.
- Experience with tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Framer.
- Rapid Prototyping Skills
- Effective communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
- Experienced in user research, user flow scenarios, personas, storyboards and facilitating design thinking workshops.
- Experience in visual design (UI design, working with/extending a Design System, visualizations, logo design, etc.)
- Fluent in English and having a basic knowledge of German is a plus.
- 5 years of experience designing digital products end-to-end in Agile teams
- Track record of strong collaboration with Product Development and Engineering teams.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design work.
- Selective international travel is usually a given for onboarding and special project requirements. However, currently all travel is subject to global COVID-19 restrictions and thus, not predictable.
- We all work remotely till Mid 2022, afterwards partial office attendance desired
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Playroom for children
SAP Labs Poland
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide.
SAP Labs Poland was founded over 10 years ago, the SAP R&D center in Gliwice is best known for its work on SAP Commerce Cloud as well as cutting-edge cloud-native applications and client-focused support services.
SAP Labs Poland is a fast-paced, agile workplace created for our engineers to foster creativity and to provide the flexibility necessary to adjust to the changing needs of technology.